Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Oddball Projects

So a couple of years ago we purchased a tent trailer to go behind a 4x4 vehicle. Some people think this is odd because we also have a full size camper and truck (and we kind of have a third camper too)
So we got the tent trailer and I instantly wanted to redo the interior, making the cowboy crazy. Because of course he thought it was A-Ok, all we have to do is sleep in it, he says.
Here's a before shot

Gross right? Like the 70's puked inside the tent trailer! The floor had a bit of shimmery gold going through it as well!

Here is the new and improved (though not finished) The fabric was in the discount section in Fabricland. I had some help stapling it in as my wrists couldn't deal with it, but I did most of the floor myself and the painting. I still have the other side to finish and the bench seats for the table need to be re-built which hopefully will happen this year. Who knows, one day I may attempt redoing the canvas!

No comments: