Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mom Gift!

My mom has been bugging me to come over to her place to look through some craft stuff she's getting rid of.. you'd think it would be easy. She lives five minutes away! But I kept procrastinating. 
Bad me.
So tonight I ran over to pick up some frozen bones for Levy and decided to take a moment to look at what she had (and I ignored Levy's "WOOF" from the tracker because she wanted to play with an old saint bernard!)

Some of the fabric is not great, but some of it is FABULOUS.. like the Christmas fabric!



And some florals and solids. Some shiny scary stuff too as well as a piece of my prom dress YIKES!
 I really liked these two, I think they will go well with some fabrics I just bought!

And here are my Japanese squares. I decided to do something a little off kilter so I've angled all the squares when squaring them off! I hope it looks good when I start putting them together!





And here's Mr. Black!

No comments: