Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Friday, March 25, 2011

It's ok to have more then one project - REALLY

So I was a bit worried about having more then one project on the go until I read how many other people have going.. now I feel free to have multiple projects!
I have my japanese quilt. I have to finish sewing some blocks together and then trim the blocks down to be square, then comes the big sew - when I sew the blocks all together. Then I don't know what I'm doing hahahah. I'll have to figure out how to do backing and quilting for something that large. I suspect I will pay someone to do the quilting on a machine as the old wrists can't take that kind of work.
I want to do a rag quilt from denim and some mixed fabrics (this involves me ripping apart something I started after having wrist surgery on both wrists for carpal tunnel syndrome - not my brightest move)
I also have my dog toy projects. I think I figured out how to make the bottles replacable and I've cut out two that I need to try sewing together.
I also have two "dear jane" block patterns I've done up using CAD (the program I use to design at work) and I've actually cut one of them out in fabric. I just need to sew it now. That project is a long term one though.

I'm also just cutting scraps into two size blocks for a random project, you know, for when I'm not busy (rolls eyes)
This weekend I will get some work  done on SOMETHING

No comments: