Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Dressew Part Duex

Yes, I went there again. Man, who could resist?? Plus I had to pick up some hats for a friend of mine.
But never mind that, here is the rest of what I picked up on the first trip!

 snagged some fabric from a roll in the moment of quiet at the cutting station.. magically it goes with the random 'end of the roll' cut I picked up!
 some more fake fur for tails!
 some fun toys!
lotsa lotsa thread... at .99 and .49 cents, with 50% off, it was a steal!


Trip two got me:



So enough buying right now, onto some sewing! This weekend I plan on finishing up squares on the Japanese Quilt and hopefully squaring some them off with the rotary cutter. As well I'm going to wash these fabrics to prepare them for quilting.

No comments: