Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dressew 50th Anniversary Sale!

Wow! What a crazy place!

Today I decided to brave Dressew's 50th Anniversary sale, 50% off everything. What a mix of people, many elderly people all grinning and having a good time (and cleaning up as well haha) Many gay men buying fake fur.. off I know. Couples buying Halloween stuff. There were lineups for the cutting tables, line ups for the cash, line ups for the line ups. In truth it only took me 30 minutes to get through the line that snaked around the whole top floor. I also had some fabric cut with no wait. I'm guessing timing is everything!
I mostly bought fake fur squares, and thread. I plan on going back though for fabric. I'm hoping it get's easier after day one.







the quality of the photos isn't the best but I was using my iphone at work....

No comments: