Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Real Estate

After researching real estate in Mission.... wow! There is none!
There is not a lot of leasable space in Mission and I wonder if this isn't part of the issue with retail in Mission in the larger sense. There has been a lot of talk about new construction, new complexes, but nothing actually being built.
I've heard talk of a possible complex that includes a Walmart. I've heard talk of new construction in Silverdale and new construction up on Dewdney but nothing has actually been built or even under construction.
What is the deal? If Mission wants to grow, they'll have to start building! And not just the huge empty warehouse spaces that are available right now...

hmm.. maybe warehouse space is an option?

No comments: