Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pulling Threads

This was actually the first name I used when I did the craft show "pulling threads" - I felt like I did it a lot. I'm not patient enough I guess and rush things to many times. What does that give me? MISTAKES.
Like today, I realized I made the wrong choice while working on a quilt. It's my first time doing strip quilting and I guess I wasn't careful enough lining things up and then I made a choice that compounded the original mistake...

Well anyway, I'm being quite cryptic! In the end, what I'm trying to comment on is the wonderful tool my mother bought me from Lee Valley called the "pro-stitch picker"


http://www.leevalley.com/en/gifts/page.aspx?c=&p=58722&cat=4,104,53218

An amazing tool, like so many things at Lee Valley. 

No comments: