Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Prototype Dog Toy

After seeing a few of these advertised, I decided to try making up one of my own. My problem with purchased toys is my pup can ALWAYS destroy them.. as most dogs can.. pieces that stick out are meant to be gnawed on, and seams unravel in one pull.
Ugh. What a waste of money.

So here it is, dog crackle toy - prototype 1


and here is Levy, trying it out - she's odd though, she was kind of scared of the sound... much like she got upset the first time she squeaked a squeaky toy... then she thought it was her baby for the next month...


I need to work on the closure... should it be openable so the bottle can be replaced? Or should it be closed completely? I foresee putting a face on it as well, probably with felt so the eyes and nose etc can remain flat.

So there it is, prototype 1

No comments: