Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Group Project No. 2

Yes we are starting a new project. No I am not done the last one.
The challenge? To make four identical blocks in a Halloween theme, for six months. We give each person in the group one of the four identical blocks, and they each give us one of theirs!
I started with this block based off a tutorial I found here barn bats by ohfransson but I got a bit stuck trying to make it work with our block size.

Speaking of block size, why am I so afraid to trim my blocks to the right size? Every one else does, but I keep thinking, what if I make this to small and ruin the block, or it's not square?!
So here are the blocks so far! My first was the pumpkin on green on the top far right. My second was the mummy and my third was the barn bats. 


Next up is of course a secret, but I will be paper piecing again.

No comments: