Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Funky Flower Find

I like to haunt the local second hand stores - one more then others. Many of my 'finds' have been purchased from there, including lamps, side tables, kitchen items and lately, "office" clothing for the mister and his new job!
During Christmas they had sales prices going on 25% the first week of December, 50% of the next and of course 75% off the third week! I managed to nab a completed quilt top with some funky flowers hand stitched on with a blanket stitch. I paid $2.50 for a queen size quilt!
Last week after some help basting it from my quilty friend, I finished it off and boy am I in love!



So are Casey and Tucker, they could not stay off the quilt|