Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

More Odds and Ends

A few more odd's and ends projects. Some tooth fairy pillows I made for a friend of mine... needs some tweaking though, as I'm not liking the lips. The lips hold the tooth/change and they may not be strong enough if one was to use all change.. but who am I kidding, aren't kids getting bills these day instead of the quarter we got growing up?
These are a bit girly as well. I'd love to figure out something a bit more masculine. Perhaps something with wire in the wings so they aren't so frilly!

I'm also working on some project bags for a friend (shhhhh it's a secret) who I'm going to visit in November. She knits up a storm but having some bags to protect the wool projects from fading and dust is important. Apparently knitter's work on multiple projects too! I feel a bit less guilty about my many projects!





I also spent 8 weeks or so attending an agility course with Tucker, the wonder dog. He excelled at the class, but he was actually to fast and we actually had to work on slowing him down. And as a fat lady, I could not.keep.up. But still so much fun. If you have the chance, join agility! There were all kinds of dogs, from small fluffy puppies to old fat labs!



No comments: