Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Still Keeping On Keeping On

I'm slowly adjusting to life without Levy. I won't lie, it's been hard.
I've spent a bunch of time organizing and de-cluttering (does de-cluttering a go hand and hand with death?)
We had a pipe break in the basement of our rental home and so I spent a bunch of time after cleaning up organizing rubbermaid bins and clearing out a lot of things. Old clothing, old papers etc. I decided to take a lot of old stained t-shirts and start running them through my 'Go' during hockey games (go canucks!) so I've slowly gathering a box of squares and triangles in greens, blacks, blues, oranges and whites. I wonder what my favorite colors are? Eventually I'd love to sew them together and recover one of the cowboy's old comforters. Either that or I am giving them away to charity. I'm trying to downsize big time and there is no room for old crappy things (besides me and the cowboy of course!)

2 comments:

The Dog's Dresser Drawer said...

decluttering does seem to go with death for some reason....i think to keep us busy and to evaluate what is important.

Quiltbenaco said...

Mi spiace per la tua perdita!
Ciao