Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Showers...

Well it's been an exciting day!
But first, here's a few things I'm working on! The cowboy found this old ponds jar out in the field and I decided that it will make a perfect pin cushion. I need to finish it up, and glue it in place. Maybe add a trim.


A mug rug for a work mate who's moving back east. She makes wonderful mugs and this quote goes with her mugs perfectly! Her last day is Thursday so I need to finish it up quickly!

The new toy is working awesome! I love the ease of cutting strips. Next to try will be the template for the rag quilt!


And now for the surprise! My sister who has been in Japan for many years is very close to leaving sent me a little present! Imagine my surprise to find this in the mail today!

No comments: