Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tea 4 Two!

On the trip down to the coast I prepared some gifties for my loved ones. This is a mug rug I made for a dear friend for her birthday. I also made a few "wallet tea bag holders"

mug rug

wallet tea bag holder

inside of wallet tea bag holder

eye mask, and back of the mug rug (and a loose tea holder)

These wallet tea bag holders were quick to make, and fun to give! I'm currently making a few more as requested! I'm sure you remember the eye masks from a previous post. These have come in handy as there is no.darkness. It stays light almost all night this far north, though it's past the solstice now so we should start darkening again? I hope?

1 comment:

Puglicious said...

Very sweet :) You are talented :)