Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's been some time!

It's been a long haul, painting this house! I've managed to get the majority of it done (though not the trim yet)
I still need window coverings, which is the next step.

We went down to the coast for New Years, though we actually were driving back on New Years Eve. It was a long drive down, but well worth it to see friends and family. We managed to unload the whole storage unit (YAY) and I've almost unpacked all that stuff too!
I've been hit by 'spring cleaning' as well, thought it's not spring - the linen closet has never looked so good!

So here it is, updated photos of the bedroom and my sewing room!







2 comments:

Puglicious said...

looks so awesome!!! can't wait to see it :)

Arina said...

Very pretty