Welcome!

This is the place I try to make my creative visions match the physical world.. watch while I sometimes fail and sometimes succeed!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Life

Well, life got in the way for a short time. Some good things, some bad things. We have a three year old australian shepherd that suffers from a severe case of epilepsy. Basically the drugs give us very little control (three of them now) and the drugs to treat her while having seizures are useless. So every 7-14 days we have a three day run of seizures. Not fun.

On the good side, today I got my driver's license!

I spent a bit of time relaxing tonight working on my Japanese fabric quilt - fabrics my sister living in Japan had sent me a few years back. One thing I learned tonight is that there is always one side of the stitches that pulls out much easier then the other. The other thing I learned is that when you are doing strip quilting pay attention to how many strips you're doing. I now have to pick apart a great deal of strips.
Oh well, lesson learned!

No comments: